French, Spanish, Italian, German, Greek, Maths GCSE and AS/A2:
A few hours of tuition before GCSE and AS/A2 exams can make a real difference: the teacher will focus on the problematic areas (like pronunciation, speaking with confidence and grammar) and will give advice on what is expected and how to perform:
- the oral exam
- Reading, writing and listening exams
Intensive tuition is available. This allows preparation and revision for the orals, as well as practising tricks to improve performance in all the parts of the GCSE or A levels.
Examples of tuition:
- 2 or 3 one-hour sessions a week
- 2 ninety-minute sessions a week
- 2 or 3 hours on a Saturday or Sunday
- A mixture of all the above
A few hours can make a difference between an A and an A*!
For adult tuition please visit our sister site Voulez-vous Parler?